Thank you for supporting Giving Day
May 25, 2022
On May 25, we marked the third annual Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund’s Giving Day. This special day was dedicated to bringing our community together to defy cancer. All donations made on Giving Day were directed to the Defy Cancer Fund. Throughout the day, we shared patient stories, including Mia’s, a patient in Dana-Farber’s Jimmy Fund Clinic. Thanks to our incredible donor community, and a generous $250,000 match from a Dana-Farber Trustee, we raised $567,799.
On behalf of our patients and their families, THANK YOU for your loyal support and continued compassion.
The Defy Cancer Fund helps Dana-Farber to:
- Pursue innovative early stage research
- Speed new drugs into clinical trials
- Maintain a world-class research and clinical team
- Increase access to care and reduce disparities in cancer outcomes
- Meet unanticipated needs, such as those imposed by COVID-19
- Support special programs that address the physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs of patients and their families
For more information or to make a gift, contact:
Dana-Farber’s Philanthropy Office