Boston Red Sox/Jimmy Fund License Plates
Show pride for your hometown team every time you hit the road with a Boston Red Sox/Jimmy Fund license plate and help raise critical funds for patient care and research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Join this winning team by purchasing your own special plate today and help patients everywhere strike out cancer.
Order yours today via the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles website.
It’s easy to complete in a few simple steps:
- Once on the website, simply scroll down to “Plates” and choose “Order a Special/Vanity Plate” to begin.
- The plate costs $40, with $28 of the purchase price split evenly between the Jimmy Fund and the Red Sox Foundation. The remaining $12 is a one-time-only cost to cover manufacturing expenses.
- The plate can be renewed every two years for a $40 fee.
- Your new plates and registration will be mailed to you.
- The Massachusetts RMV website includes a simple form to place your order.
The classic Boston Red Sox/Jimmy Fund license plates are only available as supplies last and are only available for Massachusetts drivers. A new design will be introduced later this year!Order your license plate today
Step up to the plate and fight cancer.®