Rally Against CancerSM Sponsorship Opportunities
Team up with your employees, Red Sox Nation, and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute by sponsoring Rally Against Cancer.
Every year more than 35,000 people participate in Rally Against Cancer by:
- Giving $5 or more to the Jimmy Fund to start or join a team
- Encouraging everyone at their workplace or school to join their team by making a gift
- Wearing Red Sox gear to work or school on Opening Day at Fenway Park
- Vying to be the top fundraising team to win a visit from the Rally Spokesplayer
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits
Sponsoring Rally Against Cancer is a great way to get your company involved with Dana-Farber and its mission to conquer cancer. There are other benefits, as well:
- High-level exposure and publicity
- Inclusion in event materials and signage
- Media and PR opportunities
- Community involvement
- Customized program activation
How to Sponsor Rally Against Cancer
Your company can participate by:
- Becoming a program sponsor
- Offering in-kind merchandise and services for fundraising incentives
You can also form a team at your company and build office camaraderie while raising critical funds for Dana-Farber.
Make it your business to conquer cancer — contact us today for more information on sponsoring Rally Against Cancer.
Contact informationJosh Currier