There are multiple ways for companies to connect with New England’s most recognized charity. Raise your brand’s visibility while raising funds for compassionate patient care and research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Current Signature Programs
- A Chance for Kids & Families® Customers give $1 to benefit the Jimmy Fund at participating Burger King® restaurants and Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM locations and receive a promotion card with a guaranteed prize. Scratch cards are now available through most major food delivery services as well.
- Aubuchon Hardware Donate $5 and help "Hammer Away Cancer" by visiting any Aubuchon Hardware location and making a donation to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund.
- Coinstar Visit your local Coinstar location to participate in the Coins that Count® program, and help Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund conquer cancer.
- Grand Slam Savings for a Great Cause Customers give $1 to support the Jimmy Fund at any participating Papa Gino’s/D’Angleo location and receive a coupon booklet for saving on popular menu items.
- HomeGoods Helps Families Fight Cancer HomeGoods customers can give $1, $5, or $10 to the Jimmy Fund during check-out and purchase a bag designed by a Jimmy Fund Clinic patient.
- Passion to Serve Patrons dining at Ninety Nine restaurants can make a contribution on their final bill to support the Jimmy Fund.
- Rally Against CancerSM Launch a fundraising team at your school or office and become eligible to win a visit from a Sox player.
- Stop & Shop Program Beginning in September, customers will have the opportunity to support the Jimmy Fund by making a gift at checkout. New this year, customers at the self-checkout will be able to round their purchases to the next whole dollar amount, with the difference between the purchase price and the rounded-up amount going to the Jimmy Fund.
- WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon A 36-hour broadcast on WEEI Sports Radio Network and New England Sports Network (NESN) featuring celebrity guests offers corporate sponsorships at a variety of levels.
Contact informationSuzanne Crane