ASICS Falmouth Road Race|2023
Run the ASICS Falmouth Road Race on Dana-Farber's team to support our efforts to defy cancer and to help Dana-Farber reach the ultimate finish line: a world without cancer.
About the Race
The ASICS Falmouth Road Race is a 7-mile course along the scenic Cape Cod coastline. Join Dana-Farber's team to run the seaside race on August 20, or participate virtually from wherever you are between August 12-19. However you run, your fundraising efforts will support Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's lifesaving mission.
Dana-Farber is proud to be the official Legacy Partner of the Falmouth Road Race charity program, the ASICS Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits program, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund. Thanks to our dedicated runners, Dana-Farber's Falmouth Road Race team has raised more than $9.5 million since 2003.
- A guaranteed race entry (in-person entry fee covered by Dana-Farber)
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball hat
- A training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
Contact informationDana-Farber Running Programs