ASICS Falmouth Road Race|2021
Run the ASICS Falmouth Road Race on Dana-Farber's team to support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care.
About the Race
The ASICS Falmouth Road Race is a 7-mile course along the scenic, seaside Cape Cod coastline. Join Dana-Farber's team to run the in person race on August 15!
Registration for the At-Home Edition (virtual race occurring August 7 – 14) has closed.
Each team member will receive:
- A guaranteed race entry (entry fee covered by Dana-Farber)
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- A training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
Contact informationDana-Farber Running Programs