Run as a member of Dana-Farber’s official B.A.A. 5K team, and support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care. Apply for a spot on Dana-Farber’s team, and participate in this popular race.
About the race course
The B.A.A. 5K course is a scenic tour through Boston's Back Bay and takes participants down Boylston Street and across the Boston Marathon® finish line, ending at the Boston Common.
Each Team Member receives:
- A guaranteed race entry
- Expert guidance on fundraising and training
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Training tips from 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
- A Dana-Farber team singlet
- A Dana-Farber ball cap
- Pacesetter recognition for top fundraisers
We are currently taking applications from runners already registered for the 2017 B.A.A. 5K.
For more information on the 2018 team, please join our contact list.Apply now ›