We look forward to sharing more about the application process for Dana-Farber's 2021 B.A.A. 5K® team as soon as the Boston Athletic Association releases more information.
Members of our B.A.A. 5K team further the lifesaving mission of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute by raising funds to support extraordinary patient care and ground-breaking research. Apply for a spot on Dana-Farber's team, and participate in this popular race.
About the race course
The B.A.A. 5K course is a scenic tour through Boston's Back Bay and takes participants down Boylston Street and across the Boston Marathon® finish line, ending at the Boston Common.
Each Team Member receives:
- A guaranteed race entry
- Expert guidance on fundraising and training
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Training tips from 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
- A Dana-Farber team singlet
- A Dana-Farber ball cap
- Pacesetter recognition for top fundraisers