Please read the Boston Athletic Association's statement regarding the postponement of the 2020 B.A.A. 5K®. The postponement date has not been set yet.
Run as a member of Dana-Farber’s official B.A.A. 5K team, and support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care. Apply for a spot on Dana-Farber’s team, and participate in this popular race.
About the race course
The B.A.A. 5K course is a scenic tour through Boston's Back Bay and takes participants down Boylston Street and across the Boston Marathon® finish line, ending at the Boston Common.
Each Team Member receives:
- A guaranteed race entry
- Expert guidance on fundraising and training
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Training tips from 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
- A Dana-Farber team singlet
- A Dana-Farber ball cap
- Pacesetter recognition for top fundraisers