Jimmy Fund Little League Sponsorship Opportunities
Help strike out cancer by sponsoring Jimmy Fund Little League co-presented by Extra Innings and Franklin Sports.
Jimmy Fund Little League gives more than 5,000 New England Little League baseball and softball players the chance to continue playing after their regular season ends. Off the field, these young fundraisers work together with their community to raise vital support for Dana-Farber’s groundbreaking cancer research and compassionate patient care initiatives.
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits
Sponsoring Jimmy Fund Little League is a great way to get your company involved with Dana-Farber and its mission to conquer cancer. There are other benefits, as well:
- High-level exposure and publicity
- Inclusion in event materials and signage
- Media and PR opportunities
- Community involvement
- Opportunity to reach a targeted demographic
How to Sponsor Jimmy Fund Little League
Your company can get involved today by:
- Becoming a program sponsor
- Becoming a "goody bag" sponsor (offering your products or services to Little League players as incentives for participation)
Make it your business to conquer cancer — contact us today for more information on sponsoring Jimmy Fund Little League.
Contact informationDavid Giagrando