There are multiple ways for companies to connect with New England’s most recognized charity. Raise your brand’s visibility while raising funds for compassionate patient care and research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Current Signature Programs
- A Chance for Kids & Families® Customers give $1 to benefit the Jimmy Fund at participating Burger King® restaurants and receive a promotion card with a guaranteed prize.
- Aubuchon Hardware Donate $5 and help "Hammer Away Cancer" this spring by visiting any Aubuchon Hardware location and making a donation to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund.
- Coinstar Visit your local Coinstar location to participate in the Coins that Count® program, and help Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund conquer cancer.
- Grand Slam Savings for a Great Cause Customers give $1 to support the Jimmy Fund at any participating Papa Gino’s/D’Angleo location and receive a coupon booklet for saving on popular menu items.
- Help Families Fight Cancer HomeGoods customers can give $1, $5, or $10 to the Jimmy Fund during check-out and purchase a bag designed by a Jimmy Fund Clinic patient.
- Passion to Serve Patrons dining at Ninety Nine restaurants can make a contribution on their final bill to support the Jimmy Fund.
- Rally Against CancerSM presented by Chowdaheadz Launch a fundraising team at your school or office and become eligible to win a visit from a Sox player.
- Strike Out Cancer Customers give $1, $3 or $5 to the Jimmy Fund and receive a baseball pin-up to personalize and display in the store.
- Stop &Shop Program Customers have the opportunity to support Dana-Farber by purchasing a $2 or $5 coupon booklet, featuring $50 in savings and $130 in savings, respectively.
- WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon A 36-hour broadcast on WEEI Sports Radio Network and New England Sports Network (NESN) featuring celebrity guests offers corporate sponsorships at a variety of levels.