ASICS Falmouth Road Race|2021
Run the ASICS Falmouth Road Race on Dana-Farber's team to support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care.
About the Race
The ASICS Falmouth Road Race is a 7-mile road race alongside a scenic, seaside course in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
In 2021, race organizers anticipate a hybrid in-person/virtual event, and thus cannot guarantee an in-person race in Falmouth on August 15. They can guarantee that anyone on Dana-Farber's team will participate in the At-Home Edition (virtual) occurring August 7 – 14. If the Town of Falmouth allows for an in-person race, the field size will likely be reduced. We anticipate the top 30% of our fundraisers earning an in-person entry. More info on race format to come.
Each team member will receive:
- A guaranteed race entry (entry fee covered by Dana-Farber)
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- A training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
Contact informationDana-Farber Running Programs