Companies for Cures
The Companies for Cures program is an easy and effective way for organizations and their employees to support Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund through the workplace. By participating in or hosting a workplace giving program for Dana-Farber, you advance our lifesaving mission and impact thousands of patients' lives.
Sign up today and help make a difference in the fight against cancer. See below for more information or contact us at (617) 632-3146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can participate?
Any company can create a workplace giving program, no matter the size of your organization. Every dollar truly makes a difference. For example, if 200 people from your company gave $2 a week for a year, you would generate $20,800 to be used toward the fight against cancer.
Why Companies for Cures?
This program is a win-win-win for everyone involved:
- Receive recognition in our annual Honor Roll of Donors publication if you raise $1,500 or more
- Promote your organization's commitment to giving back
- Offer exciting leadership opportunities for your employees and increase staff morale
- Make automatic, convenient gifts through payroll deduction or by check or credit card
- Support a vital cause that affects millions of people every year
Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund:
- Can rely on consistent funding for research and patient care initiatives
- Accelerate progress toward the ultimate goal of eliminating cancer in its many forms
- Promote our cancer-fighting mission to the wider community
When can you start a program?
Companies can participate all year round and can begin at any time. Typically, kick-off events begin in the fall, so staff can determine their pledge amounts at this time, and distributions begin in the new year.
For more information:
Contact: Chrissie Attura
Phone: (617) 632-3146