New Balance Falmouth Road Race|2021
Run the New Balance Falmouth Road Race on Dana-Farber's team to support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care.
About the Race
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race is a 7-mile road race alongside a scenic, seaside course in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Each team member will receive:
- A guaranteed race entry (entry fee covered by Dana-Farber)
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- A training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
Contact informationDana-Farber Running Programs