New Balance Falmouth Road Race: At-Home Edition|2020
Run the New Balance Falmouth Road Race: At-Home Edition on Dana-Farber's official team to support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care.
About the Race
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the in-person event on August 16, 2020 has been cancelled. To keep the Falmouth Road Race spirit alive, participants will run 7 miles in the safety of their own neighborhood between August 15-29.
Each Team Member receives:
- A guaranteed race entry (entry fee covered by Dana-Farber)
- A personal fundraising web page
- Special recognition and rewards for top fundraisers
- A Dana-Farber race singlet and baseball cap
- A training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
- Free access to the Jimmy Fund Summer Wellness Program and Falmouth At-Home Edition training videos
- Gift bag including bib, mug, sticker, and a few extra surprises!
- Digital finisher's certificate
Contact informationDana-Farber Running Programs