New Balance Falmouth Road Race|2017
Run as a member of Dana-Farber’s official New Balance Falmouth Road Race team, and support advanced cancer research and compassionate patient care. Apply for a spot on Dana-Farber’s team, and participate in this popular summer race.
About the race course
This beautiful, challenging seven-mile road race begins in Woods Hole and runs along scenic Cape Cod, ending at the beach in Falmouth Heights.
Each Team Member receives:
- A guaranteed race entry
- Expert guidance on fundraising and training
- A personal fundraising web page and online tools that make fundraising easy
- A Training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon® winner Jack Fultz
- A Dana-Farber team singlet
- Pacesetter recognition for top fundraisers
Runners who have secured their own race entries are welcome to join Dana-Farber’s official team. Contact the Running Programs office for more information.Learn more
Contact informationDana-Farber Running Programs
617-632-1970, toll free 800-551-7036