Registration for the 2021 Pan-Mass Challenge (PMC) is now open! After reimagining the 2020 ride to keep riders and volunteers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the PMC is planning group rides, although smaller than normal for 2021. To help allow for smaller group rides and more distancing, PMC is adding several routes to its rider options, including a 100-mile loop called the Wellesley Century and 50-mile routes starting in either Wellesley or Foxboro. PMC Reimagined Riders, who can ride wherever and whenever they want, besides PMC weekend, are welcome for 2021, as well as virtual riders, giving you many ways to join the single largest charity event in the country from wherever you are!
With continued physical distancing measures and other precautions, PMC 2021 will differ from those of past years in a number of significant ways.
The PMC will be able to provide:
- Route infrastructure support
- Medical and mechanical support
- Volunteer support
- Road and traffic control
- Luggage transportation on point-to-point routes
- Water stops with food and beverages
- "Grab & go" lunch at finish lines
- Ferry service from Provincetown (paid by the rider as in past years)
The 2021 PMC will not be able to provide:
- Hubsite gatherings (Sturbridge, Wellesley, Bourne, Provincetown and Foxboro)
- Access to the Mass Maritime Academy (MMA) campus beyond the finish line
- Lodging (except Friday in Sturbridge; facilitated by the PMC but paid by the rider)
- Major meals or alcohol
- Bus transportation before or after your ride
Celebrate the spirit of PMC weekend while making an unparalleled impact on the fight against cancer. The PMC community is, and will always be, committed no matter where or when they ride. To register to ride or to support a rider, visit PMC.org.
Since 1980, the Pan-Mass Challenge has raised $767 million in support of lifesaving cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. In 2020, the PMC donated an incredible $50 million to Dana-Farber, exceeding expectations during a year turned upside down by COVID-19. 100 percent of every rider-raised dollar goes to cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Contact informationPMC Headquarters
77 4th Aveue
Needham, MA 02494