Fundraise at your Golf Club
Clubs Conquer Cancer®
Incorporating fundraising into new or existing club activities is a meaningful way to rally members to support Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund’s mission to conquer cancer.
Fundraise at your golf club:
- Add a charitable gift to the registration fee for a member or guest event.
- Add an auction or drawing to the function of a member or guest event.
- Start a new golf event to pay tribute to a club member or staff person affected by cancer.
- Organize a "Hit the Green" or putting contest.
- Host a silent auction in the Pro Shop with items donated by members and their companies.
Jimmy Fund Golf presented by Mohegan Sun provides the resources you need to successfully fundraise at your club, including:
- A designated staff member to guide you
- Marketing support, including email templates, and event signage
- Recognition of your club’s support in publications
- Resources to manage charitable dollars raised
Please complete our new golf event form and a staff member will reach out to you to help you get started or learn more.
Get on the right course to fight cancer.®
Contact informationMary Kate Morrissey