Jimmy Fund Corporate Partners and Sponsors
Companies support the efforts of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, one of the premier cancer centers in the world, through cause-related marketing and sponsorship opportunities of major fundraising events. Through these partnerships, companies contribute to their communities, while enhancing their recognition in the marketplace.
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company
- Initiated the Jimmy Fund's most successful corporate fundraiser, the Stop & Shop Triple Winner Program, which has raised more than $50 million since its inception in 1991. Customers who give a $1 contribution to the Jimmy Fund receive a Triple Winner scratch ticket and receive free store products, coupons, gift cards or cash prizes up to $10,000.
- Supports the Stop & Shop Family Pediatric Brain Tumor Clinic and the Stop & Shop Survivors Clinic at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, where a multi-disciplinary care team, composed of specialists in oncology, neurology, psychology and other fields. This program also provides children with in-depth intellectual and emotional support to help them adapt to their lives post-treatment while maintaining follow up treatment.
- Dunkin' Donuts is celebrating the 15th year anniversary of their annual Dunkin' Donuts George Mandell Memorial Golf Tournament in 2012. To date, they have raised nearly $9 million for the Dunkin' Donuts "Right Treatments Rid Cancer' Research Fund" at the Jimmy Fund.
- Raised $375,000 through the "Cups for a Cure" program, an in-store promotion in which customers donate $1 at point of purchase to the Jimmy Fund.
- Dunkin' Donuts also maintains an ongoing commitment to "Dunkin' Donuts Rising Stars Program," which supports young physicians committed to developing new strategies to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer since 1998. The program has advanced patient care at Dana-Farber and around the world in two major ways: by supporting innovative research on the biology, prevention and treatment of cancer; and by launching the careers of the next generation of promising young researchers.
Burger King Restaurants
- Every summer, over 650 Burger King restaurants in the Northeast participate in the A Chance for Kids® scratch card promotion that raises money for pediatric cancer research and care.
- Since 2000, Burger King has raised over $10.3 million to help kids fight cancer.
Hyundai Motor America
- Has contributed more than $8.4 million to the Jimmy Fund since 1998 as a corporate partner.
- Participates in the "Strike Out Cancer" promotion with the Boston Red Sox.
- Provides extensive support through their presenting sponsorship of the Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk, dealer fundraising and foundation support.
- HomeGoods began an annual cause marketing program with the Jimmy Fund in 2002 and has since raised over $3.1 million dollars for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through their in-store promotion.
- HomeGoods is also a valued partner for the Jimmy Fund Golf and Jimmy Fund Walk programs as they sponsor both in various capacities.
- American Airlines is one of the Jimmy Fund's longest standing corporate partners.
- For over 29 years, American Airlines has provided airline tickets used to help raise funds for many Jimmy Fund events and programs.
- In 2011, the Jimmy Fund became one of the first organizations to promote American Airlines' Miles for Kids in Need program.
- Taco Bell first teamed up in 1999 to support pediatric cancer research andcare with the Taco Bell Value Card, a $25 value for a $2 contribution to the Jimmy Fund. They have since moved to collecting "Coins for Cancer" and most currently to a baseball pin-up for $1/$3/$5 with the Strike Out Cancer program.
- Select Taco Bell franchises and Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in New England have raised nearly $ 1 million for the Jimmy Fund through various in-store fundraising programs. Taco Bell became a partner in 1999, with Kentucky Fried Chicken joining in 2007.
The Paper Store
- The Paper Store joined Dana-Farber Cancer Institute as a corporate retail partner for the Holiday Greetings program in 2010.
- They returned in 2011 to sell the holiday collection and also participated in our Strike Out Cancer Program in the summertime. Overall, since 2010, the Paper Store has raised over $180,000 for cancer care and research at Dana-Farber.
- Since the summer of 2009, D’Angelo's has partnered with The Jimmy Fund and The Boston Red Sox with their "Greater Savings Greater Cause" program. With a $1 contribution to the Jimmy Fund, D’Angelo customers receive a coupon booklet offering great deals from local vendors during the month of July.
- In 2011, the promotion raised over $90,000 for the Jimmy Fund. This year, Papa Gino's signed on to be a corporate partner for the 2012 promotion and participating locations will be selling the coupon booklet as well and joining in the fight against cancer.