Companies for Cures workplace giving program provides an easy way for organizations and their employees to support Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund through automatic payroll deductions, or via check or credit card. By participating in this fundraising program in the workplace to benefit Dana-Farber, you advance our lifesaving mission and impact thousands of cancer patients' lives.
Who can participate?
Any company can create a Companies for Cures program, no matter the size of your organization. Every dollar truly makes a difference. For example, if 50 people from your company gave $2 a week for a year, your company would generate $5,200 collectively to be used toward the fight against cancer at Dana-Farber.
Why Companies for Cures?
This program is a win-win for everyone involved:
- Receive recognition in our annual Honor Roll of Donors publication if you raise $5,000 or more
- Promote your organization's commitment to giving back
- Offer exciting leadership opportunities for your employees
- Increase staff morale
- Make automatic, convenient contributions through payroll deduction or by check or credit card
- Support a vital cause that affects millions of people every year
- Contribute locally while conquering cancer globally
Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund:
- Can rely on consistent funding for research and patient care initiatives
- Accelerate progress toward the ultimate goal of eliminating cancer in its many forms
- Pursue our cancer-fighting mission with a wider community
When can you start a program?
Companies can participate all year round and begin their program at any time. Typically, kick-off events begin in the fall; staff can determine their pledge amounts at this time, and distributions begin in the new year. Dana-Farber will provide printed materials and paper pledge forms to your company's contact person. Our representatives are available to attend or facilitate campaign events, give short presentations at employee meetings, and/or answer any questions your employees may have.
Contact informationCasey Quinn