Jimmy Fund Legal Notices
The Jimmy Fund Web site is intended to provide information about Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, their fundraising activities, care and research programs, and general information about cancer and related diseases. This site also provides links to information that may be written by Dana-Farber and Jimmy Fund staff or by outside providers, and access (links) to some external Web sites for your convenience. The Jimmy Fund is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or content of these external sites, nor does it endorse them.
No Medical Advice Given
This site is not an attempt to practice medicine or provide specific medical advice, nor does the use of the site establish a doctor-patient relationship. For medical treatment or answers to personal questions, we strongly encourage you to consult with a qualified health care provider. For advice about your own care, please ask your doctor.
Restrictions on Use
You assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that the Jimmy Fund is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. While we try to keep the information on the site as accurate as possible, we disclaim any warranty concerning its accuracy, timeliness, and completeness, and any other warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Jimmy Fund also does not warrant that access to the site will be error- or virus-free.
Material on the Jimmy Fund Web site is protected by copyright law. Unless otherwise stated, users may print or download information from this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided they identify the source of the material and include a statement that the materials are protected by copyright law. Permission to reprint or otherwise reproduce any document in whole or in part is prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the copyright owner.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By choosing to use the Jimmy Fund Web site, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of this disclaimer. We reserve the right to modify these terms and policies and recommend that you periodically review them.
Information for Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DCMA") Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Inc. ("Dana-Farber") is registered as a Service Provider with the United States Copyright Office. Notifications of copyright infringement claims occurring on Dana-Farber's network should be reported to our designated agent, as follows:Neil Buckley
Partners Healthcare System, Inc.
One Constitution Center, 1st floor
Charlestown, MA 02129
Any such notice must be in writing, and must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dana-Farber to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and e-mail;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.