Buy or sell for a good cause @ eBay Giving Works
Since 2003, eBay Giving Works has helped raise more than $418,000 to support the lifesaving mission of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Use eBay Giving Works to sell your tickets, gift certificates, and miscellaneous goods, and know you are directly supporting cancer research and patient care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
You can also view the everyday items that are up for bid on the Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund's eBay Giving Works page.
By purchasing one of these items, you're helping Dana-Farber conquer cancer through funds received from the sale of that item. You will know which items benefit us because they are marked with a blue and yellow ribbon.
How to Become a Community Seller
Use eBay Giving Works to list items on eBay and donate 10-100 percent of your listing's final sale price to Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund. It's an easy way to sell items you no longer need or use while helping us raise funds for our mission.
Benefits of Selling:
- Enhanced searchability from our page gives your item greater exposure on eBay
- eBay Giving Works ribbon helps your item stand out among others
- Automatic qualification for eBay Giving Works Fee Credit
- Receive a tax receipt for your generous gift to Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund
- Watch your items sell and know that with your support, we are one step closer to finding a cure for cancer
How to List Your Item
Learn how to list an item on behalf of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund.
Questions about supporting Dana-Farber through eBay Giving Works?
Please contact us at email@example.com