1005 Columbia Road, Boston, MA
The Starry Night 8.5K walk/run supports the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s efforts to help kids fighting one of the deadliest forms of childhood cancer. This uplifting event shines a light on the 28,000 children and teens in the United States who are living with a brain tumor, and on the kids who are no longer with us.
The event includes:
- Participants fundraise and walk/run as a team or an individual – distance is 8.5K (28,000 feet).
- Live entertainment (music, face painters, etc.)
- Fundraiser acknowledgements
- The story of a local child
- An award to a local brain tumor hero (patient, doctor, person in the community, etc.)
- Lantern lighting ceremony
- if participants reach a certain fundraising level, they will receive a lantern which they can decorate at the event and hang during the lantern lighting ceremony
Our goal is to light 28,000 lanterns in 2015 to signify the 28,000 Americans living with a pediatric brain tumor diagnosis.
Contact informationQuincey Spagnoletti
Starry Night Website