New Stars for Young Stars|2015
Presented by the Jimmy Fund Council of Greater Boston
Come meet and greet new Boston Red Sox stars and minor league prospects to benefit Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's mission to conquer cancer.
Presented by the Jimmy Fund Council of Greater Boston, this Boston Red Sox autograph-signing event provides a unique and memorable opportunity to interact with some of the newer Red Sox players, as well as many of the up-and-coming minor league players from the Red Sox organization.
2014 players included:
- AJ Pierzynski — new Red Sox catcher
- Drake Britton — Red Sox pitcher
- Rubby De La Rosa — Red Sox pitcher
- Blake Swihart — Red Sox minor league defensive player of the year
- Mookie Betts — Red Sox prospects.com offensive player of the year
The event also includes a buffet lunch, sports memorabilia sale, autograph signing, opportunity drawing, silent auction, and a bowling contest to help strike out cancer.