The Jimmy Fund is successful because of the generosity of individuals and companies who continue to support cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Such accomplishments could not be made without the numerous monetary and in-kind donations that are made each year.
In-kind donations are extremely beneficial to our events and programs because they subsidize many of our costs, which allow more of the funds raised to directly benefit cancer research and treatment.
In-kind services and goods that help to make our programs even more successful include:
- Printing for the annual Holiday Card Program
- Supplying food at various events, including the Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk
- Providing raffle prizes, such as hotel stays and tickets to local sporting events
- Supplying unlimited ice cream for the Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl®
- Providing airline tickets to fly skaters in for the annual Evening with Champions event
For more information:
Contact: Kevin Jeans
Phone: (617) 632-5741